Weekend Photography Courses
Lightroom is probably the best software for photographers available in the market. This 2-day course will teach you how to take your images to the next level, so they will look exactly how you envisioned them. You will gain a complete understanding of the package including the Library, Develop, Book, Map and Slideshow modules. Whilst Photoshop is good for refining details, Lightroom is the perfect software for streamlining the editing process, organising all your images and editing them in bulk.
Duration: 2 days /12 hours in total
Places: up to 8 students
Requirements: A Laptop with Lightroom CC*
Location: Ladbroke Grove area, West London
What will the Lightroom course cover?
- The Library, Develop, Book, Map and Slideshow modules
- The import panel
- How to manage and organise your images
- Collection Sets, Collections, Smart Collections and Target Collections
- White balance and colour grading
- Cropping, straightening & aspect ratios
- Creating a look with global adjustments: brightness, contrast, saturation etc, including presets
- Local adjustments
- Retouching functions
- Size & resolution
- Tethered shooting
- File formats & their usages
- Exporting files for the web, print & social media
- Overview of the Book, Slideshow & Map modules
- Editing in Photoshop through Lightroom
As a student you will:
- Enhance your images to achieve a professional look.
- Manage and organise your photos using advanced techniques.
- Non-destructive global and local editing to individual images or in bulk.
- Optimise files for different media (web, print & social media).